Saturday School October 1st & October 8th
Saturday School is scheduled for 2 Saturdays towards the end of each term. As these dates become available, they will be posted on our Draper 3 website calendar and included in our weekly newsletter.
How do I know if I have Saturday School?
Login to Skyward to see if you have an “NC” grade for any of your classes. Check your attendance to see how many tardies you have for the term. You are given 3 “freebies” per class/per term (4 or more tardies count towards Saturday School).
Now what do I need to know?
- Each tardy is $5/30 minutes
- Prepayment is required and must be paid at the HS/JH Office by the end of school each Friday before Saturday School. Cash or Credit Card is accepted.
- No payments will be accepted on the day of Saturday School.
- Please arrive 10-15 mins early to check in (6:45 am-6:55 am).
- Saturday School starts promptly at 7:00 am. Students who arrive late (7 am or later) will be asked to return on the next available Saturday School date.
- No food or electronics will be allowed. A water bottle is acceptable.
- Arrive Prepared!! Students can 1. work on homework or 2. read a book.
- Must be in FULL Monday-Thursday uniform, including their name tag.
- NC will not be removed until hours and fees have been paid
- Students not following rules will call home to be picked up and will be asked to return on the next scheduled date. No credit will be given.
Is Saturday School every Saturday?
No. Two to three dates are scheduled for Saturday School toward the end of each term. Look in our Newsletters, our calendar, and the bulletin boards located by the HS/JH Front Office for these dates.
Where can I find more information about Saturday School?
Please refer to the two sections in our Parent Student Handbook (1. Tardies 2. Attendance School – Secondary). Both are listed on page 18. The Parent/Student Handbook is on our website for your easy reference.