- Please only use right turns to and from Lone Peak Parkway to and from our driveway. Please don’t use neighboring streets or parking lots to make U-turns.
- Carpool numbers and colors must be visibly posted. Please teach your children their number and color.
- Drop off time begins at 7:15 a.m. for D3.
- Always pull forward to the farthest open spot. Watch for the carpool staff to direct you.
- Please have your children ready to get in or out of the car so you won’t be asked to circle around the carpool route.
- NO Cell phones or other electronics at any time during carpool!
Did you know that we offer bus service at Draper 2 and 3? In the mornings, the bus starts picking up students about an hour before school starts. In the afternoon, the bus leaves shortly after the first elementary dismissal time. Consider saving time during carpool by using the bus.
The cost is $50 per month for each rider (includes morning pick-up and afternoon drop-off). To ride just one way costs $25 per month. The great news is that we offer maximum flexibility! You can pick the days and times that fit your family’s needs, which will cost between $5 and $50 per month for each rider.
Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Forming a Carpool Group
Looking for a carpool group? Click here to see our family directory and connect with your friends and neighbors!